Saturday 17 March 2012

Go Fly a Kite


Today I am posting one of the cards I made as a Guest Designer at Lily Pad cards this week.  It was a very fun card to create using that little mouse as my starting point.  All instructions and supplies for this card can be found hereThe weather here in Ontario, Canada is record breaking sunshine....just perfect for going outside and flying a kite.
Hope you enjoy a wonderful weekend.  Thanks for taking a look.
Supplies:  Stamps:  Penny Black, London Calling/ Stamping Bella, Daisy Bucket


5 comments:

JanR said...

Love how you made the kite!

Cathy A said...

This is so cute, love all the little details Karen

Mary-Anne V said...

I just discovered your blog and love your creations! I have some Canadian questions for you ... is there an email I can contact you at? jeandonny2000 at hotmail dot com

Elizabeth Allan said...

Adorable Karen! Such a cute mouse flying the kite! Very cool paper folding!

Anne said...

Couldn't be any cuter if you tried! :)