Tuesday 8 January 2013

Thank-you Note



I had a chance to play along with the CAS challenge at Splitcoast -postage.  I wanted to make a thank-you card for a wonderful birthday gift I received. 
I used my Spellbinders postage die to cut my main piece.  I stamped the sentiment and the flowers from Penny Black with Memento black ink then sponged on Distress inks in blues leaving some of the white to highlight the sentiment.  I sprinkled on some water droplets and added the pearls.
I am also going to add this to the CAS-ual Fridays challenge...thank-you cards.
Thanks so much for coming by and taking a look.

Supplies:  stamps; Penny Black/ Memento black/ Distress ink/ Spellbinder die/ pearls



3 comments:

JanR said...

Loving this, Karen!

Emily Leiphart said...

This is gorgeous, Karen! I love the postage stamp shape, your beautiful sponging and water speckles!

Audrey Hiltke said...

This is so Stunning Karen - I love it!!
Hugs!