Monday 25 February 2013

Spring's Arrival

I don't know about you, but I am ready for Spring's Arrival.  Guess I can say that and dream about it as we are about to get blasted by a big winter storm here tomorrow.  Anyways, who doesn't love seeing the poppies starting to bloom in all their glory.  I love this new stamp from Penny Black. 
I am playing along with with the CAS challenge at Splitcoast today.  An easy card; I stamped the poppies, coloured them with Copics and cut them out using a Spellbinders die.  I added a scoring line around the outside keeping my card very clean and simple.
Thanks so much for coming by and taking a look.
Have a great week.

Supplies:  stamps; Penny Black/ Spellbinders/ pearls/ pop dots/ scoring tool

7 comments:

Neets B said...

Love this, the pop of red is so vibrant :)

Unknown said...

Love your colorful poppies! Beautiful card!

Loll said...

Hi Karen. Yep, I'm ready for spring to arrive too! Although we haven't had much of a winter this year here on the west coast, it's rainy and very windy today and too dreary to be out and above. Where's the sunshine ??!! ... it's in your card! :) Love the colors - so gorgeous. And I love the new penny black stamp set which is now on my list (thanks for enabling, my friend!). Loll xx

Chris Dring said...

Wow! Gorgeous card!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Like you, I'm ready for Spring too. Love your card! That's another stamp set I just got so you've given a great idea for using it.

Gibmiss said...

H Karen
Fabulous card.... Love the flower.....gorgeous card....
Hugs Sylvie xxx

Dianne said...

Absolutely beautiful,its just perfect,thanks for sharing Karen hope you keep warm"-"...