Sunday 19 May 2013

Just Chillin


Ok!  Who doesn't want to be sitting on this beach right now??  The water would be too cold yet, but sitting in the sun would be wonderful especially with a nice summer fruity drink in hand.   Oh well, a girl can dream can't she?
Today, I am playing along with the challenge at Splitcoast and here is what I came up with using a few new stamps I got a Stampfest (NOTE TO SELF: awesome and totally going again next year).
I stamped the chairs in Memento black then coloured them with Copics.  I did a wash on the bkg. to look like the water and the sand.
If you are at the beach or live near one right now, I am totally jealous.  
Thanks so much for coming by and taking a look.

Supplies:  stamps:  Local King Stamps; Rubber Soul/ Copics/ Distress inks/ pop dots

7 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

This is brilliant Karen! Jo x

mn36 said...

love it!

Kanan Pandya said...

Beautiful card, love all the colorful chairs, and cute beach scene. Also thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving sweet comments, it means a lot to me. :-)

Pauline said...

What a fab card!

Kelly Griglione said...

Wow, what a crazy-fun coloring job you did! Love your one orange chair with the rest of the blue/green ones.

Michelle said...

Gorgeous colors! You have amazing coloring skills. This card is fantastic!

Jenny said...

So summery, what a wonderful stamp...yep I'd love to be in one of those deckchairs!!