Monday, 29 July 2013

Sympathy


Today I am playing with some new stamps I just got from Flonz Stamps.  I created a sympathy card for the TLC challenge at Splitcoast.  I like to have some sympathy cards on hand and ready to be sent.  
This is an easy one.  I masked the center area with an oval then stamped the silhouette tree image then sponged on Distress inks.  I added the sentiment and thought it needed something so I pierced holes around the outside.
Thanks so much for coming by and taking a look.  Hope you have a great week.

Supplies:  stamps; Flonz, Studio G/ Distress inks/ Memento bl/ pop dots/ piercing tool


YOU CAN FIND THE OLW150 HERE

11 comments:

  1. This is really beautiful and comforting. I'm saving it to CASE when I need a sympathy card next time. They are always difficult for me to create.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You placed the sentiment so well, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a peaceful scene for a sympathy carad! Love the piercing around the oval and you did such a great job spacing the piercings so evenly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, Karen. That silhouette stamp looks great on your inky background and the paper piercing makes a lovely frame.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You definitely rock the scenic cards, Karen! This is breathtaking!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very calming. Love the silhouette trees. Nicely framed with the paper piercing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this card and the few others I saw in your SCS gallery, so here I am to look some more! And to become a Follower. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is absolutely beautiful! Calming and peaceful....perfect for a sympathy card.

    ReplyDelete