Sunday 15 September 2013

Over the Edge


It's Sunday.....sure hope you are having a restful weekend.  Today, I am playing along with the Featured Stamper Challenge at Splitcoast.  I need to make a few thank-you cards to have on hand so this is what I came up with. 
I stamped the flowers from a set by Avery Elle off the edge of my paper keeping it all very clean and simple.  I attached the small panel to my card front before stamping with repositionable glue so I could remove it, mount it on the blue cs when I finished stamping.  By mounting it onto the blue piece, you eliminate the gap created when you stamp an uneven surface.
Thanks again for the all the emails and comments.  It really means so much to me!

Supplies:  stamps; Avery Elle, Wordsworth/ Memento bl/ twine

8 comments:

Susie said...

Beautiful. Really love it.

JanR said...

Ooooh, I love this technique. Such a pretty card!

Sylvia Blum said...

Adorable! Love the colors!

Sylvia Blum said...

Adorable! Love the colors!

Teresa Zuehls said...

Very cute and I love the blue mat which is a great idea to hide any gaps! Thanks for sharing.

Ardyth said...

SO pretty! I love the fun colours and the clean layout!

Nonni said...

Stunning card, I love the layout and your stamping is fabulous.

Cheryl said...

Karen, I love this! Great technique.