Tuesday, 25 March 2014

Colour Blocking- Hello


Yesterday at Splitcoast, our CAS challenge was to create a card using colour blocking and then adding a die cut.  I thought about how to add the colour blocking....ink an acrylic block, watercolour, paint chips?  I finally settled on using a flower and stamping it in 3 shades of blues as my colour blocking down the side.  I then added the banner with pop dots.  Super quick and easy card with lots of white space, just the way I like it.

Thanks so much for coming by and taking a look.

Supplies:  stamps-Avery Elle, Hero Arts/ banner die SSS/ Memento inks/ pop dots

7 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Love the different shades of blue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are gorgious Karen , I love how you can make such great cards with only one stamp , playing with colours!!

    Greetings
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen,I really love your stamping style...

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful Karen :) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty variegated shades of blue. A nice CAS card.

    ReplyDelete