Monday 17 November 2014

Frosty's Day


Morning.  Back to making some more Christmas cards today and playing along with the challenge at Splitcoast.  Isn't this little guy just so cute!  He is a digital stamp from Bugaboo that I won.

I began my simple card by printing off the snowman two times.  Once onto my card front, then again onto another piece of cardstock.  I did that so I could cut out the head after I coloured it with Copics and pop dotted it onto my card front to add dimension.  I added Glossy Accents to the carrot nose and covered him using my Stella wink pen for sparkle.  The sentiment from Mama Elephant is stamped using black Memento ink.

Adding my card to these challenges:

Crafting When We Can- USE YOUR MARKERS

Jellypark Friends- MERRY CHRISTMAS

Stamping Sensation- SIMPLY CHRISTMAS



Thanks for looking,  Have a great week.

Supplies:  stamps- Bugaboo Digi, Mama Elephant/ Stella Wink pen/ Copic markers/ b. Memento ink/ Glossy Accents/ pop dots

15 comments:

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, my! What a cute snowman!! Just love how you've popped him and even his carrot nose! Totally love him, my friend! Warm hugs!

Robin said...

This is just so adorable! I love the way you shaded especially the shadow. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CWWC and good luck. Hugs, Robin

Sue B said...

Awww SO sweet Karen.. I love how ou've 3D'd him… really makes the image pop! :-)
Hope you have a nice evening!
Big hugs
Sue B xx

Pam Sparks said...

super cute Karen! love your snowman and that sentiment! Made me smile!

Princess Judy Palmer said...

What a sweet and simple card.

cotnob said...

This is such a sweet card Karen, your snowman is adorable and I love your wonderful clean design.
Pauline
x

Anjas-Artefaktotum said...

Very amazing and cheerfully.,
hugs Anja

Ellibelle said...

Such a cute card!

Davi said...

Wonderful card Karen!! I love your little snowman so cute he is!!

Barb Ghig said...

Such a cute snowman! Beautiful coloring, too!

Loll said...

So adorable Karen. Love the dimension with the layering ... and the glossy accents. Loll xx

Lynne K said...

He certainly is cute, Karen! Great colouring too. Thank you for sharing your lovely card with us at Stamping Sensations.

Lynne

brenda said...

A really stylish and elegant looking card Karen but with a cute twist.

Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations November challenge.

B x

Lizzy Hill said...

Soooo cute! Loving that sentiment with him, too):)

Tracy said...

This is gorgeous.Thanks for joining Stamping Sensations challenge. Good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x