Thursday 15 December 2016

Sleigh Ride

 Morning. 
With Christmas music all around us, often a song will come on the radio that reminds us of our childhood.  For me it's 'Sleigh Ride'.  
So here is my card inspired by that song and I wanted to get a chance to use this adorable little bunny from Lawn Fawn on one of my holiday cards too.

I began by placing the sentiment from Paper Smooches into my MISTI and inked it with Memento ink.  I repeat stamped it across my card front on an angle for interest.
I scored a border on the top and bottom of my stamped area using my ScorBug.  
I stamped that bunny then colored him with Copic markers and fussy cut out.  I pop dotted him over my bkg. for a fun card.




 Adding my card to these challenges:

Little Red Wagon- CHRISTMAS CAROL/SONGS

The Male Room- CHRISTMAS/ WINTER WISHES


ABC Christmas- 'Z' ZOOM 

Crafty Creations- MASCULINE


Hope your holiday preparations are going well and thanks for taking the time to come for a visit.

Supplies:  stamps- Lawn Fawn, Paper Smooches/ Copic markers/ Scor-Bug/ MISTI/ ink-Memento/ pop dots

20 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

What a fun and festive card. I love it.

Jeanne H said...

What a darling card! Very creative doing the sentiment like that. tfs and happy holidays.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Wheeeeeeee! Love this card, such fun.
Faith
x

Ina G said...

Love your multi stamping background and that bunny is soooooooooo cute. Looks like he is having a great time.

Diane Jaquay said...

Super cute design, Karen!

Bonnie said...

Oh, what fun! Love the way you've stamped those sentiments and that cute little guy on the sled! This works for Merry Monday too if you'd like to add it there.

Bobby said...

This is so much fun, Karen. I love how the slanted sentiment adds to the downhill racing experience.

Kate said...

Such a fun card! I love the way the sentiment repeats in the background - and that bunny is so cute!

Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week!

Adventures in Paperland said...

Super cute card!!! Thanks for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge.
Lisa xx

Susan said...

Love the adorable bunny sledding over the sentiment!

Loll said...

So adorable!! xx

Mandy LaCroix said...

I love your design! Great colors - so vibrant and happy! :)
Thanks for sharing it over at the ABC Christmas Card Challenge!

Deborah Frings said...

Wow! This is such a fun card, love the way you've used the sentiments to make the slope! So nice to see you again here at The Male Room! Deborah, DT.

maria f. said...

Such a cheerful Christmas card. Love the dosis of red and green.

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Cute and classic! Great job on that repeating greeting background.

Deepti Aggarwal said...

Such a adorable card..Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges.

Creative world said...

Super fun card, awesome design, love it...Thank you for joining us at ATSM challenge, hope to see you again
Zeljka DT xo

Tanja said...

love the sentiment background and the sweet little bunny - thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More

Rocky said...

That's one cute bunny, I love how you have slanted the words to match his run across the card. Thank you for bringing him to TMR.

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card love the colours too! Thanks for joining in with our challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge,
hugs Samantha :0)