Pages

Thursday, 10 September 2026

Autumn Birthday


Good Morning
Here is another card I made using this new for September stencil from A Colorful Life Designs called

So, here's what I did to create me card.
  • I began with a piece of grid paper and placed the Fall Foliage stencil over that.  I inked it up with Distress Oxide inks in these colours; Ripe Persimmon, Vintage Photo, Lumberjack Plaid, Rustic Wilderness and Fossilized Amber.
  • While that dried, I die cut the Grid overlay with some black cardstock then glued that over the leaves.
  • I stamped the sentiment in my Misti and die cut it with a circle die.  I glued it onto a larger black circle die cut.
  • I glued my card front onto a white A2 card base and then used some foam tape to pop the birthday sentiment near the top corner.
  • I added 3 black gems under the sentiment to finish off my card. 


Here is the stencil I used:

My Discount Code for Your Entire Order from A Colorful Life Designs:

Much thanks for coming by and taking a look.

Adding my card to these challenges:
Paper Craft Crew- HELLO FALL
Crafty Gals Corner- ANYTHING GOES/OPTION FALL

Supplies
Stamp- Everyday Circle tags (Avery Elle)
Inks- DOX; Versafine Clair
Paper- Solar white
Accessories and Tools- stencil (A Colorful Life Designs); TE Blending Brushes;
Grid die (Amazon); foam tape; Infinity Circle dies (Hero Arts)

1 comment:

Thank you for looking at my blog today, your comments are greatly appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.