Pages

▼

Saturday, 26 September 2026

Hello Fall

 

Welcome
I wanted to make one more card this month using this new stencil from A Colorful Life Designs called:
So here's what I did to create my card.
  • I began by placing a piece of white cardstock into my Misti. I stamped the Mixed Mesh as my background using some Evergreen Bough Distress Oxide ink.
  • Next, I inked each leaf from the Simple Leaves stencil around the edges of my cardstock over the stamped background. I varied the shades of green to add interest. I used these Distress Oxide ink colours: Speckled Egg, Rustic Wilderness and some Cracked Pistachio.
  • I splattered the whole panel using my black Posca pen and set aside to dry.
  • While that dried, I die cut the Hello sentiment with some black cardstock, the word shadow with some white and glued them together.
  • I used a circle die and cut right from the center of my card front panel. I glued that onto a slightly larger black circle.
  • I glued my card front onto a piece of white cardstock then black and then onto a white A2 sized card base.
  • I used some foam tape to pop the die cut circle back into place matching it up and then glued the sentiment over that.
  • I added 3 black gems under the sentiment to finish off my card.

Here is the stencil I used:
Simple Leaves

My Discount Code for Your Entire Order from A Colorful Life Designs:

Thanks so much for coming by and taking a look.

Adding my card to these challenges:
Simon Says Monday- MAKE YOUR OWN BKG
Crafty Chicks- MASCULINE
Just Us Girls- ANYTHING GOES STENCIL WEEK

Supplies
Stamp- Mixed Mesh (Stampendous)
Ink- DOX
Paper- Solar white/black cardstock
Accessories and Tools- stencil (A Colorful Life Designs); TE Blending Brushes;
Handwritten Hello die (SSS); Misti (My Sweet Petunia); black gems

1 comment:

  1. Your leaves are so fresh and pretty! This is wonderful. Karen. Thanks for sharing it with us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for looking at my blog today, your comments are greatly appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.