Welcome
The summer has been very busy but is going by way too fast.
Meet one of the new for September stencils from A Colorful Life Designs called
A great stencil with a good collection of simple leaves to have in your stash.
I paired it up with a fun stencil from last month called
So, here's what I did to create my card.
- I cut a piece of white cardstock and started by creating the overall background first. I placed the Mid Century Half Circle mask (August release) over my paper and inked it up with some Cracked Pistachio Distress Oxide ink.
- I lifted the stencil, shifted it sideways and inked again with some Rustic Wilderness DOX ink.
- Next, one by one, I used the Simple Leaves stencil to add the leaves by inking them up with some more of the Rustic Wilderness DOX ink until my card front was covered.
- Using my white Posca pen, I splattered over the whole panel then set aside to dry.
- I glued my card front onto a piece of white cardstock, then dark green and then onto a white 4 1/4" square card base.
- I cut out the pre-printed sentiment and glued that onto a piece of white and green cardstock. I added it with some foam tape across the middle of my card front.
Here are the stencils I used:
My Discount Code for Your Entire Order from A Colorful Life Designs:
Thanks so much for your visit today.
Supplies
Stamps- none
Inks- DOX
Paper- solar white; green
Accessories and Tools- stencils (A Colorful Life Designs); TE Blending Brushes;
Pre-Printed sentiment strips (TE); foam tape; white Posca pen




No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for looking at my blog today, your comments are greatly appreciated.
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.