Welcome
It's been awhile since I have posted.
The summer has been very busy but is going by way too fast.
Meet one of the perfect for Fall, new for September stencils from A Colorful Life Designs called
So, here's what I did to create my card.
- I cut a piece of white cardstock to use as my card front and stamped a script just along the side with some Cracked Pistachio Distress Oxide ink.
- I placed the Fall Foliage stencil over my cardstock and using a mask to go around each leaf, I inked them with these different colours of Distress Oxide inks: Ripe Persimmon, Lumberjack Plaid, Rustic Wilderness and Rusty Hinge.
- I placed the panel into my Misti to stamp the sentiment along the side.
- I glued my card front onto a piece of red cardstock and then onto a white A2 sized card base.
- To add a bit of interest to the leaves, I used my black Posca pen and added some dots to finish off my card.
Here is the stencil I used:
My Discount Code for Your Entire Order from A Colorful Life Designs:
Supplies
Stamps- Script (Penny Black); Words and Ideas (IO...Out of business)
Inks- DOX, Versafine Clair
Paper- Solar White
Accessories and Tools- Stencil (A Colorful Life Designs); TE Blending Brushes;
low tack tape for masking; Misti (My Sweet Petunia)




No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for looking at my blog today, your comments are greatly appreciated.
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.