Pages

Monday, 14 September 2026

My Forever Friend

Welcome
Today's card features the new for September stencil from A Colorful Life Designs called
This stencil has a nice variety of different sized leaves.

So, here's what I did to create my card.
  • I began by inking up a stencil from last month called Mid Century Square Mask with some Cracked Pistachio Distress Oxide ink.  It gave a lot of interest to the background.
  • I removed that stencil and inked each leaf from the Simple Leaves stencil, one at a time, across the top and then along the bottom with some Rustic Wilderness and some Lucky Clover DOX ink.
  • While that dried, I die cut the 'friend' sentiment 5 times with black cardstock and glued them all together creating a stacked sentiment.
  • I glued my card front onto a piece of white cardstock, then green and then onto a white A2 sized white card base.
  • I glued the sentiment across the middle and added 2 black gems on either side of it to finish off my card.

Here are the stencils I used:


My Discount Code for Your Entire Order from A Colorful Life Designs:

Thanks so much for your visit today.

Adding my card to these challenges:
Word Power- ANYTHING GOES
Dragonfly Dreams- MONOCHROMATIC

Supplies
Stamps- none
Inks- DOX
Paper- Solar white
Accessories and Tools- stencils (A Colorful Life Designs); TE Blending Brushes;
Friend die (TE); black gems



2 comments:

  1. Another great combination of stencils Karen and I love the green tones you have used, and the added 'friend' and gems in black really stands out over the top..a brilliant card. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Karen, this is just awesome! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Word Power challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Word Power Co-Owner
    P.S. Fits our Stencil Fun Challenge also ... feel free to come share this beauty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for looking at my blog today, your comments are greatly appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.