Pages

Monday, 7 September 2026

Webby Leaf

Hello and Welcome
Meet another one of the newest releases for September from A Colorful Life Designs called
This unique looking leaf also has a bit of a Halloween/spider web kind of look to it.

Here is what I did to create a simple card.
  • I placed the Webby Leaf stencil over a piece of white cardstock and using my ink dabbers, I simply pounced the brushes over the stencil with these Distress Oxide ink colours...Ripe Persimmon; Lumberjack Plaid; Rustic Wilderness; Cracked Pistachio; Fossilized Amber.
  • While the ink dried, I took another piece of cardstock and scored it (it doesn't show up in the photo) to use as my card front front.
  • Next, I fussy cut out the leaf and glued that over the scored card front.  I then glued that onto a piece of green cardstock and then onto a white A2 sized card base.
  • I wanted a simple sentiment for the front, so I cut out one of the pre-printed sentiments and added it with some foam tape to finish off my card.

Here is the stencil I used:


My Discount Code for Your Entire Order from A Colorful Life Designs:

Much thanks for coming by and taking a look.

Supplies
Stamps- none
Inks- DOX
Paper- Solar White
Accessories and Tools- stencil (A Colorful Life Designs); Sponge ink dabbers (Amazon);
pre-printed sentiment (TE); Scoring Tool; foam tape

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful mix of colours on this beautiful stencilled leaf Karen, and a great idea to use your dabbers to add the colour in circles..looks wonderful. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful idea and card, love the colour mix. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for looking at my blog today, your comments are greatly appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.