Saturday 16 November 2013

Pretty in Pink


Ombre....it's everywhere.  I am playing along with the Inspiration Challenge at Splitcoast (pic below from Nunu House miniatures) and wanted to try my hand at the ombre look.  I started by stamping the heart border from Penny Black (linked below) along the bottom , masked off the lower section then sponged on different shades of reds and pinks onto my card front.  After removing the mask, I scored a line and added the twine under that.  I added the sentiment with pop dots for interest.
Thanks so much for coming by and taking a look.

Supplies:  stamps; Penny Black-Friendship and Happiness; Love Blossoms/ Distress inks/ Memento bl/ pop dots/ twine





2 comments:

Maria said...

Gorgeous card! Love the beautiful background and all the hearts! Fab sentiment, too! Thank you for the sweet comment on my tags!:-)

Kanan Pandya said...

This is very very pretty, Karen. Beautiful ombre background and great colors. :-)