Friday 30 March 2012

Birthday Greetings


Here is a card I made using some of the newly released stamps from Penny Black.  I cut the shape of the card using the Spellbinders Reverse Wonky Rectangles.  I stamped the bunny, coloured with Copics and cut her out.  I pop dotted her onto the bkg that I created by sponging on Distress ink while the paper was still in the die, then added the flower bkg.called Touch of Whimsy.  The sentiment is from the set called Gratitude.
Thanks so much for coming by and taking a look
Supplies:  stamps, Penny Black/Copic markers/ Spellbinders.


4 comments:

joy said...

Love these stamps! And, your coloring and choice of dies makes for a very pretty card.

Unknown said...

Fab stamping Karen what a fantastic card I love this Hugs Elaine

JanR said...

Aw, that little bunny is so sweet!

Elizabeth Allan said...

Dazzling colors Karen! Love the design on the Reverse Wonky Rectangles!