Monday 26 March 2012

Eat Cupcakes!!


It's Monday and who doesn't love a good cupcake.  I am very happy I had time to make a card as I wanted to play along with the CAS challenge at Splitcoast and the challenge at Moxie Fab....to use paper scraps. 
I have many scraps so decided to use them to create a bkg. for my cupcake.  I cut 1inch strips and glued them onto a piece of white card on an angle.  I mounted that piece on a slightly larger piece of white and pop dotted it for interest.  The cupcake from Basic Grey is stamped and cut out and pop dotted too.  Sentiment is BG too.
Thanks so much for coming by and taking a peek. 
Supplies:  stamps: Basic Grey

5 comments:

JanR said...

Such fun colours!

Heather T said...

Very sweet background for your cupcake.

Lisa Lara said...

I so adore this card Karen.

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Karen! Thanks for linking this up to the Paper Scraps Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Anne said...

I am tickled to say I saw this one in person! Thank you Karen :)