Thursday 29 March 2012

Reflections


Here is a one layer card I made using stamps from Penny Black.  I love the look of the frilly flower.  I coloured the stamp using Memento markers then sprayed with water before stamping.  It gives such a wonderful watercolouring effect.  I stamped the sentiment then added a black line to around the edge to pull it all together.  Added the pearls for to balance it all out.
Thanks so much for coming by and taking a look.
Supplies:  stamps; Penny Black Awakening, Time, Memento markers, Memento black ink

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Fabulous stamping Karen, I love those flowers, the sentiment is lovely and well placed.
Hugs elaine

Tammy said...

Another stunner!!

Emily Leiphart said...

Beautiful card, Karen! Those flowers look amazing. I haven't tried that technique but now I need to!

Elizabeth Allan said...

Karen these flowers are beautifully framed with the black border!