Tuesday 7 August 2012

Spots and Splatters


It's a simple one layer card I am showing today that was created for my continuing quest to add more masculine cards to my stash.  I made this one for the CAS challenge at Splitcoast.  I am still playing around with my new collection of masks....the side of this card was masked, sponged with Distress inks then over stamped with the Grunge Me set from PTI.  I also distressed the edges which I think adds to the overall look of the card.
Hope you have a great week and thanks for coming by to take a look.

Supplies:  stamps: PTI/ The Crafter's Workshop mask/ distressing tool/ Distress ink

6 comments:

JanR said...

Wonderful masculine card, Karen!

Ardyth said...

You're rocking these splattery, masculine cards - this is another great one!

shirley-bee said...

I'm on the same quest, and I love this!

Cheryl said...

Karen, Wonderful masculine card! These(masculine)cards have always been difficult for me. Thanks for the inspiration.

Elizabeth Allan said...

FANTASTIC Karen! So stylish and modern

Emily Leiphart said...

Love this, Karen! The blues work so well for the stamps!