Friday 22 November 2013

Merry Little Christmas


I am in full swing now with making Christmas cards.  Today's card was inspired by the challenge at Splitcoast; Have a Heart.  This sweet little image is a digital from Jellypark that I printed, cut out then coloured with Copics.  I wanted to add her to the card front near the sentiment but the card needed something more so I added some paint splatters for interest.
Thanks so much for coming by and taking a look.  Have a great wknd.

Supplies:  stamps; digital from Jellypark and Pink Petticoat/ Copic markers/ pop dots/ acrylic paint

2 comments:

Life and Knits said...

OMG!! This is so cute!! I love the sentiment font. So pretty!!

Susie

Gabby said...

Your card and sweet little girl are adorable, Karen! :) Mine is MFT. If you want to take a peek:

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2308346?&cat=500&ppuser=214947