Sunday 10 November 2013

Merriest Wishes


I wish I shared the excitement my little ones have for the snow but I don't look forward to the winter and the winter winds and cold that it brings.  Well I guess if you live in Canada, that's what you get.
Anyways, I am sharing a card I made for the Inspiration Challenge at Splitcoast yesterday (inspiration photo from Pinterest below).  The snowman is a digital image...so cute and created by my friend Lisa Lara.  I coloured him with Copic markers then pop dotted him the card front that was partly embossed.  
I am also adding my card to the CAS-ual Fridays (embossing) challenge and the Simon Says (keeping it clean and simple) Challenge.
Thanks for coming by and taking a peek.

Supplies:  stamps; Hero Arts, digi from Clearly Stamped/ eb folder/ Copic markers/ pop dots



7 comments:

Kristie said...

This is really cute, Karen! I like the subtle embossing around the background.

Sue said...

Super cute, Karen. I love your smiley snowman and the delicate embossing looks great!

Loll said...

Karen, this is so sweet. I LOVE Lisa's image and love the way you've colored him and popped him up. the partially embossed background is fabulous! Loll xx

Darnell said...

I can't even tell you how much I love this, Karen!! I'm wondering if there could possibly be a stiff wind blowing where you are?!! Hugs, Darnell

Marlena M. said...

Awww, this lil' guy is the CUTEST SNOWMAN EVER!!! I love what you did with the embossing too~

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Karen, super cute snowman.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Mandy xx

Alice said...

so simple and cute! sweet card! thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!