Monday 23 April 2012

Monkey Hooray!


I just feel like I have lost my 'mojo' these days but I wanted to play along with the challenge at Splitcoast which was to create a card using 'At the Zoo' as the theme.  Here is what I came up with.  The monkey is a digi image from Melonhedz.  I coloured him with Copics and cut him out.  Mounted him onto the stripes with a piece of twine behind as the vine.  The leaves are from Daisy Bucket and the sentiment is from Penny Black. 
Thanks so very much for coming by and taking a look.
supplies:  digi...Melonhedz/ sentiment...Penny Black, Daisy Bucket/ Copics/ twine

3 comments:

Angela said...

Here's the deal Karen, next time you make a card please make two and post the second one to my gallery. I always love seeing your CAS cards because they are so bright and beautiful!

shirl said...

great card Karen - love the monkey and how u used the twine

Laureen said...

Cute monkey! Love how it is hanging on the twine!