Friday 9 November 2012

Pinterest Inspired


Happy Friday and today at the Penny Black blog, we are being inspired again by Pinterest.  Here is the photo that inspired me:


Simply embossed the bkg. with a Cuttlebug folder then stamped the sentiment from the Let it Snow set onto the open area.  Next I stamped the Leaf Sprig onto patterned paper, cut it out and mounted it with pop dots after adding some twine and the jingle bells.  I bought a bag of mini bells at Michaels last year.
Thanks so much for coming by and taking a look.
enjoy your weekend!!

Supplies:  stamps; Penny Black/ bells/ twine/ pop dots/ dp/ Cuttlebug EB folder

7 comments:

LeAnne said...

Gorgeous, Karen....a beautiful take on the beautiful inspiration photo!

JanR said...

Ah, Michaels. I was hoping you'd found a cheaper alternative. Guess I'll have to dig out one of those 40 % off coupons. :-)

Lovely card!

Ardyth said...

Gorgeous, elegant take on the sketch - I'm sure it sounds joyful when it jingles! Love the bells!

Bridget said...

Wow, this is simply fabulous, Karen - I love it!

Elizabeth Allan said...

The dry embossing is very elegant around the sentiment Karen!

sandie said...

that is a great embossing plate and those little jingle bells are ringing in Christmas for me!

Louise (Mamilou) said...

So simple. So clean. Love those little bells. I actually get mine from all the Lindt chocolate I buy/eat.... LOL