Thursday 17 October 2019

Celebrate Your Birthday


Hello
Today's card was a simple one.  I had fun playing with this great Round Fragments stencil and some Fall colours.  I think it made for a fun card.

So here is what I did.
I began with a piece of heavy white cardstock, placed the stencil onto my card and rubbed on some DOX inks using one colour in the center and another along the edges.
I moved the stencil and repeated that process as I wanted the flowers to be closer to each other and cover my whole card front.
When I was happy with all the stencilling, I placed my piece into my Misti and stamped the sentiment keeping my card simple.



Thanks so much for coming by and taking a look.

Round Fragment
Discount Code for A Colorful Life Designs

Supplies
Stamps- Scripted Bold Sentiments (Pinkfresh Studios)
Inks- Versafine Clair Nocturne; DOX (Carved Pumpkin, Rusty Hinge, Fired Brick) 
Paper- heavy white (Scribes Nook)
Accessories and Tools- Round Fragment stencil (A Colorful Life Designs); Misti (My Sweet Petunia);
 finger inkers

7 comments:

Lori m said...

Beautiful card and design, hugs, Lori m

Nancy Soetaert said...

Lovely!

Pat said...

The shape of the Round Fragments remind a bit of shells Karen, and the autumn colours work well, also love the bold black sentiment to finish. x

Jennifer Scull said...

What a great card with those bold, vibrant colors of Autumn! Fabulous!

I want to thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving such kind comments about my card projects. That was very nice of you! Have a great day! :)

cuilliesocks said...

Such a pretty card with lovely colours Karen, super design, Kate x

kiwimeskreations said...

A fun card Karen, and I love the way you have used the stencil so effectively
Blessings
Maxine

Mac Mable said...

Great idea to move the stencil and what a fun card. The effect of the colours and blending is stunning x.