Tuesday 29 June 2021

Subscription Changes

 

Greetings Friends

As many of you know, we have all been in search of what to do for our blogs on Blogger as Feedburner is going away in the next few days.  

I have struggled with it all, not enough time to be on the computer to figure it all out.  It also doesn't help when I am not computer savvy in the least! 
So after having some time to spend on this, I have decided to go with Follow It.  
So with that said, all of you who have subscribed to receive email notifications of new posts on my blog should have received an email from follow.it. asking you to confirm that you want to continue to receive notifications. If you don't confirm then you will be unsubscribed and will no longer receive emails. Alternatively you can click on the follow button on the right ----> to subscribe.
You can also follow me on Bloglovin'.  There is no change to subscriber already on this platform.

Thanks for the helpful emails that helped me decide what to do...very appreciated.

AND...
A very big thank-you to all of you that do follow me.
When I started this blog, I was truly in disbelief at how many came on board with me.



6 comments:

marilyn said...

Karen, you're a very talented artist/crafter! So glad I "found" you years ago... I've been a follower through Bloglovin and find that works exceedingly well! Thank you for graciously sharing your talent...

Christine Alexander said...

This is such a frustrating time, feedburner worked so well then they had to get rid of it. I have also opted for Follow it, I hope it works as well as feedburner. Love your cards and certainly want the new posts XX

Verna Angerhofer said...

I am getting the posts through Bloglovin as well. So we are good. I always love your cards you make and this one is awesome as well.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Got you through Bloglovin AND follow it, gotta make sure one of them comes through ;D
Faith x

Loll said...

So happy you have figured out what works for you. I'm subscribed and have received this post through follow.it! xx

Mac Mable said...

I follow by your followers button Karen x.