Monday 2 January 2023

So Much


Welcome to a new year and a new release at A Colorful Life Designs.
This release is pretty exciting as it not only has some 21 newly designed stencils but also a stamp set!

Today, I am playing with the new Heart Surround, the new Boho Heart stencil and the new stamp set called Oodles.

So, here's what I did to create my card.
  • I cut a piece of white cardstock and placed it onto my Make Art Station.  I placed the Heart Surround stencil just slightly off to one side and inked it up with some Shaded Lilac Distress Oxide ink.
  • Keeping the stencil in place, I positioned the BoHo Heart stencil right over the top of it, matching up the outline of the heart shape.  I then inked it up with some Blueprint Sketch DOX ink. It gave such a wonderful design by layering the stencils together.
  • Next, I placed the inked panel into my Misti and stamped the sentiment from the new Oodles Stamp set.
  • I added 3 black gems just under the sentiment and glued the panel onto a piece of purple cardstock, then onto an A2 sized card base.


Here are the stencils I used:




Discount Code for A Colorful Life Designs
(Affiliate with no extra cost to you) 

Thanks so much for coming by and taking a look.

Adding my card to these challenges:
Make My Monday- SOMETHING NEW
A Place to Start- ANYTHING GOES

Supplies
Stamps- Oodles (ACLD)
Inks- Versafine Clair, DOX
Paper- Scribes Nook- Waterloo, Ont.
Accessories and Tools- stencils (ACLD); Make Art Station (Ranger); TE Blending Brushes;
Misti

6 comments:

Anne (cornucopia) said...

Lovely design.

aussie aNNie said...

Absolutely amazing stencil Karen, love the simple design it produces. x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

AW! What a beautiful card.
Happy New Year
Faith x

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fabulous use of the two stencils to create a stunning card, Karen. I love that stamp set also..
Blessings
Maxine

Pat said...

The two heart stencils work together brilliantly Karen, and the stamped sentiment looks great. x

Lori m said...

Happy New Year, looking forward to viewing your gorgeous cards this year, hugs, Lori m