Monday 9 January 2023

Rainbow Love


Welcome
Who doesn't love seeing a rainbow?
This fun new Layered Rainbow Love Stencil is just so fun to create with.

So, here's what I did to create my card.
  • I began by placing a piece of white cardstock onto my Make Art station.  I then placed #1 Rainbow Love stencil onto my cardstock and inked it up with some Shaded Lilac, Cracked Pistachio and some Carved Pumpkin Distress Oxide ink.
  • I removed that stencil and positioned #2 stencil in place and inked that up with some Mustard Seed, Picked Raspberry and some Broken China DOX ink. 
  • I removed that stencil and laid down stencil #3 (the hearts) and inked them up with some Picked Raspberry DOX ink.
  • I placed the inked panel into my Misti and stamped the sentiment.  
  • I glued it to a piece of matching blue cardstock and then onto an A2 card base.
  • To help finish it all off, I added 3 black gems around the sentiment.

Here is the 3 part stencil I used:

Discount Code for A Colorful Life Designs
(Affiliate with no extra cost to you) 

Thanks so much for coming by and taking a look.

Supplies
Stamp- Love You Big (IO- retired)
Inks- Versafine Clair; DOX
Paper- Scribes Nook- Waterloo, Ont.
Accessories and Tools- stencil (ACLD); TE Bitty Brushes; Misti; black gems

5 comments:

Pat said...

Such a pretty combination of colours Karen, and another great sentiment..a beautiful card! x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Super vibrant colours to make me smile, a wonderful card Karen.
Faith x

Julia Aston said...

What a fun background of colorful rainbows! Love the bold black sentiment popping off the card! xx

kiwimeskreations said...

What a gorgeous use of the stencil Karen - and I love that lovely big sentiment, so dramatic on this card
Blessings
Maxine

Lori m said...

Very pretty card, hugs, Lori m