Saturday, 10 October 2026

Homespun Christmas

Welcome
I am so happy to be getting some holiday cards done and this fun new for October stencil from A Colorful Life Designs worked well.  It is called:

So, here's what I did to create my card.
  • I began die cutting the Intertwined Squares die from some white cardstock 2x's and glued those together. I took the die and lightly traced around it on another piece of white cardstock as I wanted the outside edges of my card to be green and the center area to be red.
  • Next, I placed the Homespun Christmas Trees stencil over the piece of white cardstock and inked it up with some Rustic Wilderness and some Cracked Pistachio Distress Oxide ink around the edges, keeping the middle area open where I had traced out the square die cut.
  • I took some Lumberjack Plaid and inked the rest of the middle area.
  • I die cut the sentiment and word shadow and glued them together.
  • I glued my stenciled card front onto a piece of red cardstock and then onto a white A2 sized card base.
  • I glued the die cut squares over the red area of my card front and then used some foam tape to add the sentiment.

Here is the stencil I used:

My Discount Code for Your Entire Order from A Colorful Life Designs:

Many thanks for coming by and taking a look.

Supplies
Stamps- none
Inks- DOX
Paper- solar white; red
Accessories and Tools- stencil (A Colorful Life Designs); TE Blending Brushes;
Intertwined Squares (Temu); Sentiment dies (Amazon)

No comments: