Wednesday 5 December 2012

Tag It


Hi there....Want to say a BIG THANK-YOU for all the wonderful emails and comments you left for me for my Moxie Fab day.  It really touched my heart....all so appreciated!!

Today, I am sharing a tag I made for the challenge at CAS-ual Fridays and for the Less is More challenge this week.  It is such a busy time of year so this is a quick and easy one that could be made at the last minute.  I made a pattern then cut the tag by hand....added a few stamps and done.  Found the bells at my local Dollar Store...gotta love em. 
Thanks again for all your love and support and for coming by and taking a look.

Supplies:  stamps; Amuse, Paper Smooches/ twine/ bells/ hole punch


9 comments:

Virginia L. said...

Lovely and cheery! Fabulous stamping of the trees, Karen! Love the added jingle bells and twines! Thanks so much for joining the fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Oksana said...

Beautiful tag! Such fresh colours, loving the bells and twine!x

Kim S said...

Love those trees! Wonderfully done with the bright jingle bells!

Lisa Lara said...

Is this also for the Less Is More Red and Green Challenge ? Awesome tag Karen girl.

Anne said...

Super cute and extra holiday lovely. I see some holiday tags in my near future! :)
Anne

Jen Nelson said...

fab tag karen.. love the stamps and the coloured bells

Thanks for joining us

Jen xx
"Less Is More"

Chrissie said...

This looks terrific Karen!
Great tag!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Angie Tieman said...

Oh my fabulous!! You totally rocked this tag challenge! I love how you used the tree shape along with the shape of your tag, so clever! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Elizabeth Allan said...

This tag is going to "jingle all the way". Love the attachment of those cute bells!