Sunday 16 December 2012

Please Have Snow for Christmas


Sunday morning and a bit of time to play along with the Featured Stamper challenge at Splitcoast and the challenge at Simon Says; favourites.  Since I love stamping scenes,  I am using the same stamp as yesterday....love it!
I stamped the scene in Memento black then stamped it again on another piece of paper so I could cut it out and mount it with pop dots. I only coloured the raised panel with Copics and left the rest plain.  Simple but effective I think.
Thanks so much for coming by and taking a look.

Supplies:  stamps; Hero Arts, Serendipity/ Memento black/ Copics/ pop dots

15 comments:

Ankie vd Polder said...

Wow, this is very, very nice! Hugs, Ankie

JanR said...

So lovely! P.S. Your blog header looks fab!

LeAnne said...

I love it too....I actually went over to Stampendous after seeing your card yesterday and put that stamp in my cart.....and then didn't get it! Now you are REALLY enabling me! I love this!

Darnell said...

Jaw.Dropped.

Carole said...

Exquisite.

Ardyth said...

Gorgeous - love the red on the highlighted panel!

Louise (Mamilou) said...

Very effective. Love it yesterday. Love this one today. Superb cards.

debby4000 said...

Oh what a gorgeous card and wonderful image too.
luv
Debby

Elizabeth Allan said...

Karen I love how you have been "spotlighting" parts of these image in your last two posts. CREATIVE!!

CherylQuilts said...

Karen, this is another beautiful card using this great Serendipity stamp scene! Love the spotlighting and your wonderful style! Hugs, GF!

Kristen said...

So very pretty! I keep looking at making a spotlight card and keep backing off. Maybe I will soon have the courage!

Beate said...

Gorgeous card, Karen!
Hugs and smiles

Gibmiss said...

Hi Karen
Love your gorgeous card....
Hugs Sylvie xxx

cheiron said...

Super image love the spotlight too. Thanks for playing along with us this week in the "What's Your Favorite" challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog.

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

This is so pretty! I love how you colored in just the red on the barn beautifully done!