Thursday 27 December 2012

Resolutions Past

Today, I am playing along with the Ways to Use it challenge at Splitcoast.  Before we know it, 2012 will be gone so the challenge was to  put one of our crafting resolutions into a project.  I have to say that one of my resolutions was to simplify my card making and also create more One Layer cards..(that is partly Susan's fault too when she asked me to be a co-hostess for the One Layer challenges). 
This card was simply created by paper piecing the cup and adding scoring lines with my ScorBug.  I am adding it to the CAS-ual Fridays challenge and the Less is More challenge as well.

Looking for the ONE LAYER WEDNESDAY CHALLENGE this week??  You can find it HERE

Supplies:  stamps; Paper Smooches/ Scorbug/ twine/ DP




7 comments:

Kim M said...

What a great card!

Emily Leiphart said...

So sweet, Karen! What a great way to do faux stitching/scoring. You always have such fresh ideas!

Gibmiss said...

Hi Karen
Fabulous card... Love the image....
Hugs Sylvie xxx
Happy New Year.....

Kimberly said...

Karen - what a stinkin' cute card! I love that scored frame around the image! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays! Happy New Year!

Piali said...

Super cute card!! Love the scored frame.Thanks for sharing with us @ CASual Fridays this week!

Chrissie said...

This is a real cutie... that red really pops!
Thanks so much and Happy New Year!
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Darnell said...

Congratulations, Karen, for the CFC honor for your adorable CASlicious card!!