Friday 14 December 2012

Scribble Tree


Happy Friday.....phew!!  I have been so inspired this year for making cards.  I have made more this year then ever before.  Here is a simple one. 
I inked up my acrylic block with red Distress inks, sprayed with water and stamped.  I then stamped the scribbled tree (love it!) and splattered white Mr. Huey's mist onto the panel to represent snow.  I added the scoring on the side with my ScorBug and added the sentiment.
I am adding this to the CAS-ual Fridays challenge...to add scoring.
Enjoy your weekend.  Praying that I am productive in wrapping up lots of loose ends.

Supplies:  stamps; Paper Smooches; The Old Island Stamp Company/ Distress inks/ Scorbug/ twine/ pop dots


7 comments:

Ann Jobes said...

I don't always leave comments, but your cards always amaze me. You have a style that is unique to you - as soon as I see one in the TSF gallery, I know it's yours. Love these - you have a great gift and it's a pleasure to watch you use it!

Ardyth said...

OMG! I love that touch of pink in the background. And the scribble tree goes perfectly!

shirley-bee said...

Wow, this looks fantastic on red!

Sudha said...

Pretty sweet. I love this.

Sudha
sudha-kalra.blogspot.in

Anonymous said...

That background is stunning, Karen! Love the white splatters and that amazing tree. Thanks so much for playing with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Lisa A. said...

That scribble tree is wonderful, Karen!! Love how you misted it to make the snow...what a beautiful card!! So glad you took the time to create in the midst of your busyness!!

Anonymous said...

Love that scribble tree on such a fantastic background! Anita in France :)