Monday 10 December 2012

Based on a Song


Happy Monday and I am playing along with the Clean and Simple (CAS) challenge at Splitcoast today which is based on a holiday song.  I based my card on the song We Wish You A Merry Christmas. 
To create my card, I coloured the foliage with Memento markers, sprayed with water and stamped. I added the sentiment then using a Spellbinders die, cut the top part so I could add the dp behind the panel. Added some scoring lines for interest.
Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a look.

Supplies:  stamps; Hero Arts, Stampendous/ Memento markers/ ScorPal/ pop dots/ twine/ pearl

5 comments:

Kim S said...

So special in so many ways...love the border, the scoring is going in my inspiration file, and the watercolor look is stunning!

sandie said...

love the stamping and combo with the die and striking paper

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Karen, I LOVE this card! It's so colorful, and I love the striking red and white with the polka dots! Great use of that stamp too, and of course a wonderful sentiment! Always delighting me with your creations...hugs!

Audrey Hiltke said...

Karen this is GORGEOUS!! I love your bright colors and wonderful design that go so perfectly with your beautiful sentiment. Lovely!

Maggie Haroldson said...

I just discovered your blog. Thanks for sharing these wonderful cards. I am crazy about this card. Can you tell me who makes this leaf and berry stamp and its name if you have it?