Sunday 1 September 2019

My Other Blog


Well, I've decided to take on a new venture.
Call me crazy.
I guess it's from the happiness and satisfaction I see when people are creative.
Being creative brings many good things to our lives.
In this busy, hectic world, it can bring a sense of calm, satisfaction and time for ourselves.

I love creating with my little kiddos, so that's what this blog is all about. 
If you are at all interested in creating with your little ones, take a peek.
I hope you can find some small bits of inspiration and have some fun.


Thanks so much for coming by and taking a look.

6 comments:

Pat said...

This is a great idea Karen and I am looking forward to seeing what you do together. x

Mac Mable said...

Good luck with the new venture and looking forward to seeing your makes with the kiddos x.

cuilliesocks said...

What a lovely idea Karen, children are so naturally creative too. I look forward to seeing what you create with them, Kate x x

Lori m said...

Awesome idea, I'll keep looking to see the fun projects, hugs, Lori m

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Fun idea Karen, off to veiw
Faith x

kiwimeskreations said...

How awesome to share you love of craft with your 'kiddos' and now with the bloggy world.
Blessings
Maxine