Monday 16 September 2019

Go With Heart- CAS Watercolour Challenge

Welcome

Here is my reminder card for the 


This month our theme is Complementary Colours.
Here is a colour wheel to help you with that:


We are so happy to welcome our special guest this month

I created a very simple, clean and simple card for the challenge.  
I began with a piece of heavy white cardstock as my card front.  I rubbed some Squeezed Lemonade and some Fossilized Amber DOX ink onto a piece of acetate, sprayed with water and pressed onto my card front.  I repeated that process using some Peacock Feathers and some Broken China DOX ink over the yellows.
When that was dry, I placed the piece into my Misti and stamped the flowers, then the sentiment.  
I splattered some black acrylic paint over it all and simply mounted it onto a heavy white card base.



Thanks so much for coming by and taking a look.

Adding my card to these challenges:
Craft Stamper Magazine- ANYTHING STAMPED GOES
STAMPlorations- NEVER ENDING/ANYTHING GOES

Supplies
Stamps- Beautiful You (STAMPlorations); All Your Heart - Say It Big Series (STAMPlorations)
Inks- Tuxedo Black Memento; DOX (TH)
Paper- heavy white (Scribes Nook)
Accessories and Tools- acetate sheet; Misti (My Sweet Petunia); Mister (TH)

11 comments:

Viv said...

A delicate and understated card Karen. Lovely!

Pat said...

The colours are so elegant and pretty against the black silhouette flowers and sentiment Karen. A really beautiful card. x

Bonnie said...

Your background is beautiful, Karen and so perfect for these simple flowers! Love this card, my friend!

My Paper Epiphany said...

I love the background and what a wonderful sentiment:)

kiwimeskreations said...

Loving that splattered background Karen, and how some of the colours have gently blended - the silhouette stamping and the wonderful sentiment make for a beautiful card
Blessings
Maxine

Marcia Hill said...

A beautiful background and lovely colors Karen...the silhouetted flowers look wonderful against it! :0)

cuilliesocks said...

A wonderful background Karen and lovely silhouette floral images, Karen, Kate x

Loll said...

Your acetate smooshing is always the BEST, Karen. Love this one the one side of your card front. Great design with the beautiful silhouette flower, large sentiment and black splatters. Awesome card! xx

Mac Mable said...

Wonderful artsy effect and such pretty complementary colours. The black stamping looks fabulous x

Linda said...

Lovely acetate smooshing. Thank you for playing along with the Craft Stamper challenge xx

Crafty Humphreys said...

A beautiful card with a lovely sentiment. Thanks for joining in with the Craft Stamper September Challenge. Suz x