Sunday 26 June 2022

Simple Notecard For You




Welcome
Meet today's simple card using some of my favourite flowers stamps and some stenciling of course.
Just a fun one I made while playing with my supplies.

So here's what I did to create my card.
  • I cut a square panel of white cardstock that was 3 1/2".  I placed the Curved Sweep stencil from A Colorful Life Designs over my panel.
  • Beginning at the top, I applied some Picked Raspberry Distress Oxide ink. Next, I added some Fossilized Amber and then finally some Kitsch Flamingo along the bottom.
  • I removed the stencil and placed the square into my Misti to stamp the flowers along the bottom and then the small sentiment tucked right in beside.
  • I splattered just over the flowers with my black Posca pen.
  • When it was dry, I glued the inked panel onto a piece of black cardstock to help accentuate the flower silhouettes, then onto a piece of pink and finally, onto a square notecard that was 4 1/4". 


Here is the stencil I used:


Discount Code for A Colorful Life Designs
(affiliate with no extra cost to you)

Thanks so much for coming by and taking a look.

Adding my card to these challenges:
Simon Says Wed.- CLEAN AND SIMPLE
Papercraft- FOR THE GIRLS


Supplies
Stamps- Nature Flowers (Art Journey); Life Handmade Sentiments (Scrapbook.com)
Inks- Versafine Clair, DOX
Paper- heavy white (Scribes Nook- Waterloo, Ont.)
Accessories and Tools- stencil (ACLD); TE Blending Brushes; Posca pen

6 comments:

Pat said...

The arc of dots repeated and in the two different colours makes a great backdrop to the pretty silhouette flowers and a lovely sentiment to finish too Karen, and I love the frame of pink and black which really shows it off splendidly. x

aussie aNNie said...

Love the colours and the stencil is awesome.... wouldn't mind this one... x

kiwimeskreations said...

A beautiful playtime card Karen - it's great to just play and get a stunning result like this! Your use of colour is fascinating
Blessings
Maxine

Nicolette said...

A very nice card.
Thanks for sharing ir.
Nicolette DT 2Sistersontheblog

cuilliesocks said...

Fabulous bright bold colours Karen, beautifully designed, Kate x

Caroline said...

Nice card.
Thanks for joining our challenge this month.
Caroline DT 2Sistersontheblog