Tuesday 21 June 2022

Celebrate Good Times!

 


Hello and Welcome
For this card, I pulled out a fun set from Simon Says called Amazing. 
 It is filled with lots of fun elements.
  
So here's what I did to create my card.
  • I cut a piece of white cardstock and got out some Picked Raspberry and some Festive Berries Distress ink.  
  • I placed various images into my Misti and just started to stamp away, varying the colours a bit until the card base was covered.
  • When I was happy with the coverage of stamping, I stamped the sentiment along the bottom in black to make it pop.
  • Looking at the stamped panel, I felt it need something so I used this sunburst die (no longer available) to add some interest.  
  • I glued the stamped panel onto a piece of black cardstock, then onto a heavy white card base.
  • I added a black gem to the center of the sunburst.


Thanks so much for coming by and taking a look.

Adding my card to these challenges:
Simon Says Wed.- ADD A SENTIMENT
Crafting Happiness- ANYTHING GOES

Supplies
Stamps- Amazing (SSS); Celebrate (Impression Obsession)
Inks- DOX, Versafine Clair
Paper- heavy white (Scribes Nook- Waterloo, Ont.)
Accessories and Tools- Misti (My Sweet Petunia); Sunburst die (IO- discontinued);
black gem

4 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Wow Karen what a pop of a card, love this xx

Pat said...

The whole card is amazing Karen and I love the mix of pink and red tones with the black matted layer showing through the sunburst and finished with the lovely coordinating sentiment. x

SueB said...

such a happy card; thanx for sharing and the inspiration!

Christine Alexander said...

love all those happy circles :)