Saturday 18 March 2023

Friendship


Welcome
Today's card was a fun one.  
I thought of all we can look forward to seeing Spring's arrival and this newly released stencil from A Colorful Life Designs called Wildflowers inspired me.

So, here's what I did to create my card.
  • I cut a piece of white cardstock and got out my Gel Plate.
  • I pressed my Mustard Seed Distress Oxide pad directly onto the middle of my Gel Plate.  Along the bottom I pressed some Carved Pumpkin DOX ink and along the top some Lumberjack Plaid DOX ink. Using my brayer, I blending the colours together.  
  • Next, I placed the Wildflowers stencil onto the plate and rubbed over it with my cardstock to take the print.
  • When the panel was dry, I placed it into my Misti to stamp the sentiment and clear heat embossed it.
  • I glued the finished piece onto a piece of white, then a piece of red cardstock, then onto an 5 x 5" card base.

Here is the stencil I used:

Discount Code for A Colorful Life Designs
(Affiliate with no extra cost to you) 

Thanks so much for coming by and taking a look.

Adding my card to these challenges:
Craft Rocket- FOR THE GIRLS


Supplies
Stamp- Side by Side (IO- retired)
Inks- Versafine Clair; Distress Oxides
Paper- Scribes Nook- Waterloo, Ont.
Accessories and Tools- stencils (A Colorful Life Designs); Make Art Station (Ranger); 
Misti; Gel Plate; Speedball Brayer; clear eb powder; heat tool

5 comments:

Pat said...

Another beautiful stencil and love the bright and pretty gel plate print, and another super sentiment too. x

cuilliesocks said...

A beautiful card Karen, I love the bright colours and such a pretty design, Kate x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Gorgeous card.
Thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge Blog challenge. Good luck Ginny DT for
CRAFT Challenge Blog

kiwimeskreations said...

Fabulous, cheerful colours Karen, and a stunning card
Blessings
Maxine

Darline Maes said...

Prachtige kaart, bedankt om mee te doen, groetjes Darline