Friday 4 October 2013

All Wrapped Up






(First, sorry for the dark photo of my card.  Blogger seems to be making my card darker when I upload it here.  If anyone knows why this is happening I would LOVE to know!!)

Ok, twine.  I love using twine......use it on most of my cards but today when I saw the Splitcoast challenge, to use ribbon, I thought a change was good.
I used this beautiful stamp from the Everyday Happiness set and stamped it on an angle on my card with Memento Pear Tart.  I added the ribbon and the sentiment for an easy card.
Thanks so much for coming by and taking a look.  

Supplies:  all stamps Penny Black/ Memento ink/ ribbon

4 comments:

Hannelie said...

I would also love to know... I am having the same trouble with photo colour and quality. It looks fine in the gallery... until I upload to blogger!
Anyway... I love your card. Beautiful design!

Sian Ridley said...

Yup, me too! Blogger seems to making pictures a bit more 'grey' than usual...who knows why!? At least we all know it's not us!! :)

I love this monochrome card - the bright green on the white really pops and the ribbon looks just as beautiful as twine ;)

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

I have that set and haven't used it yet. I love how you did yours!

Pat Jandacek said...

I don't blog nor upload, but I do follow bloggers and couldn't do without their (your) inspiration and insights This is a wonderful card - I love the repeat pattern you created and the on-a-slant layout. Great color choice, too. TFS