Wednesday 23 October 2013

OLW163- 'Orange' You Glad You Played Along




Welcome to another OLW challenge- One Layer Wednesday.
This week the challenge is:

'Orange' You Glad You Played Along- create a card with Orange on it.

Firstly, I apologize for the quality of the photo.  When I take my photo from Picasa to Blogger to post, it appears so dark.  Tried everything to lighten it up....nothing helped.
Simple card.  I bent a paperclip into a heart shape, tied twine on the corner and glued it onto the cardstock.  I stamped the sentiment from Stamponique and done.



OLW163 Rules

l.  Create a one layer card.  This is defined as a single layer of cardstock folded in half.  No other         
     layers allowed.

2.  Create a card of your choice using some orange.  Add a link to your card.  Remember to keep 
     embellishments to a minimum and NO ADDITIONAL layers of cardstock.
          
3.  Post your card online and link it to the InLinkz button below.  If you link to your blog, please link 
     to the specific post and not your blogs main page.

4.  HAVE FUN!!  Looking forward to seeing what you create.









7 comments:

JanR said...

Awwww! This is so sweet!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Of course I had to play - I love me some orange!! :)

Gabby said...

Cute, creative card, Karen! Neat challenge. Hope I can participate this week. :)

Sue said...

Sweet card, Karen! Lovely idea to make the heart out of a paperclip.

Susan Raihala said...

Awesome card, Karen...I ADORE your paper-clip heart! Too, too cute!

Neets B said...

Hi Karen. I've just seen your comment about the problem with your photo. It turns out that if you have a Google+ account, when uploading photo's to Blogger there is a new feature where they auto-enhance them which is automatically set to be on. You can turn it off by going to your profile at www.google.com/settings/plus and change it there. I was so frustrated when trying to upload my new blog header which had a white background, but as soon as I added it to Blogger it turned grey. Hopefully this will sort it out for you xx

Darnell said...

Karen, your card is one of the most unique and adorable I have ever seen! Well done!! Thanks for another fun theme!! Darnell