Friday 11 October 2013

Sending Hope and Happiness





Happy Friday.  I don't know if it was just me, but this week seemed to be sooooo long.  
I am here with a simple card today; playing along with the Free for All challenge at Splitcoast.   
I used a 5 step stamp from Rubbernecker and my Memento markers to colour my stamps instead of my regular stamp pad.  I sprayed with water before stamping for a water colour effect.  I highlighted the sentiment by adding scoring lines beside it.
Again, I apologize for the darkness of the photo...don't know what is happening in Blogger.
Thanks for coming by and taking a look.  Looking forward to a long weekend.  It is our Canadian Thanksgiving.

Supplies:  stamps; Rubbernecker/ Memento markers/ spray bottle/ scoring tool

9 comments:

Anjas-Artefaktotum said...

This card has again an amazing watercolor look, love the flowers and color combination.
Wish you a nice weekend,
big Hugs Anja

JanR said...

Gorgeous card! I love the watercolour effect. Fwiw, the photo of your card isn't too dark on my screen, it looks perfect. Happy Thanksgiving!

Elizabeth said...

Beautiful card - love the colours and the effect the water produces too. Your photo is just fine on my screen too - not too dark at all. Elizabeth xx

CherylQuilts said...

First of all, Happy Thanksgiving, Karen! Hope you are having a wonderful day! And I LOVE this card (like all of you work!). This is gorgeous, and the shades of blue and green are lovely! Great idea to score next to the sentiment! The photo looks great to me...pinning it...'cause I love it! Hope all is well, sweet friend! Hugs, Cheryl

Gabby said...

Happy Canadian Thanksgiving, Karen! Beautiful card, stunning colors, great stamping. :)

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

I have that stamp set too and have used it. Love the colors you chose to do your card! Beautiful!

Kristie said...

This is so pretty!!

Cathy said...

Beautiful card Karen, it looks perfect on the screen, and happy thanksgiving :) Cathy x

Cards By Jan said...

Wow Karen...what beauties!! love them all