Saturday 12 October 2013

Sending Prayers






Before I head out the door, here is the card I made for the Inspiration Challenge at Splitcoast today from the Loverly site (inspiration cake below) and the CASology challenge "CRISP".  I seldom to never use digital images, but recently won some and wanted to see what I could do with them.  I printed the sentiment on my card then printed that out.  I printed out the snowman then cut him out and coloured him with Copics.  He is pop dotted on the front for a quick and easy card.

Supplies:  digi; Clearly Stamped/ Copic markers/ pop dots





8 comments:

Ardyth said...

Karen, I can always pick out your card even before I see that it's yours! I love how clean this is - he's an adorable guy and I love how they way he looks up matches the sentiment so well! Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Very cute card!

Gillian R said...

Such a cute card. Thank you so much for joining us this week at CASology

Meghan said...

Love this digi-snowman! Perfect take on the cue card this week! So glad you joined in on the fun at CASology!

Gabby said...

Adorable image on this fab CAS card, Karen! :)

wienerhoneymooners said...

Clean, adorable and crisply lovely!!

Thanks for playing in the FUN with us at CASology this week!!

This is such an uplifting card as he looks upward!! Great Job!!

Jen W. said...

I would not have expected this sentiment with this image but it's what makes me adore it even more! Absolutely lovely! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

Melissa said...

That little snowman is so sweet and the sentiment is so perfect for him! This would lift anyone's spirits!
Thank you so much for joining us at CASology! :)