Tuesday 27 September 2022

Special Delivery


Welcome
Today's card features 2 of the new releases called Delivery and Dream Stars from A Colorful Life Designs.  They are just perfect for creating some fun baby cards.

So, here's what I did to create my card.
  • I cut a piece of white cardstock and placed the Delivery stencil over my paper.  
  • I inked it up with some Peacock Feathers and some Blueprint Sketch Distress Oxide ink.
  • When I was happy with the inking, I die cut it out using a circle die.
  • I placed the circle into my Misti and stamped the sentiment just under the stork with some black ink. I splattered with my white Posca pen and set aside to dry.
  • Using the Dream Stars stencil, I inked that up onto another piece of white cardstock using the same colours as mentioned above.
  • I glued the stenciled stars panel onto an A2 card base, then popped the stork over that.

Here are the stencils I used:


Discount Code for A Colorful Life Designs
(affiliate with no extra cost to you)

Thanks so much for coming by and taking a look.

Supplies
Stamps- Welcome Little One (IO)
Inks- DOX, Versafine Clair
Paper- Scribes Nook- Waterloo, Ont.
Accessories and Tools- stencils (ACLD); Make Art Station (Ranger); white Posca pen;
TE Blending Brushes; Infinity Circle dies (HA)

6 comments:

Pat said...

Another great matching of two stencils Karen with the sweet stork and the stars and the two blues work brilliantly together also finished with a lovely sentiment. x

cuilliesocks said...

How beautiful Karen, I love the shades of blue and the stencil work, Kate x

kiwimeskreations said...

What a gorgeous card Karen - love the blues you used, and a fabulous pairing of the stencils and colour too
Blessings
Maxine

Christine Alexander said...

gorgeous card Karen and I love those stencils ♥

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Beautiful use of the stencils Karen, such a lovely card.
Faith x

Julia Aston said...

what beautiful stencils used together to make a wonderful new baby card!