Monday 20 May 2024

Meow


Welcome
Meet the newly released stencil from A Colorful Life Designs called
Lots of cats and dogs in this new release, perfect for the pet owners 

So, here's what I did to create my card.
  • I cut a piece of white cardstock and placed the Two Cat Meow stencil over that and inked up with some black Versaclair black ink.
  • I cleaned the stencil off and then masked off one of the cat faces on the stencil.  I used that to stencil the rest of the cat faces all over my panel.  The colours I used were Cracked Pistachio, Peacock Feathers and some Shaded Lilac Distress Oxide ink.
  • I glued the stenciled card front onto a piece of purple cardstock, then onto an A2 sized card base.
  • Lastly, I added the sentiment along the bottom with some foam tape.

Here is the stencil I used:

Discount Code for A Colorful Life Designs
(Affiliate with no extra cost to you) 

Thanks so much for coming by and taking a look.

Supplies
Stamps- Simple Strips (TE)
Inks- DOX, Versafine Clair
Paper- heavy white (Scribes Nook- Waterloo, Ont.)
Accessories and Tools- stencil (A Colorful Life Designs); TE Blending Brushes;
sentiment strip die (TE); foam tape

3 comments:

Julia Aston said...

What a fun cat stencil!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

This gave me a chuckle, what a brilliant fun card, love the stencil. x

I Card Everyone said...

Karen, this is just darling! What a purrrrfect stencil!
=]