Saturday 25 May 2024

Sweet New Baby


Welcome
Meet today's card.
It features 3 stencils in total, 2 are new and the other is an older one and all from A Colorful Life Designs.
So meet the new stencils called 

So, here' what I did to create my card.
  • I began by inking up my Gel Plate with some Worn Lipstick and some Spiced Marmalade Distress Oxide ink.
  • I placed the Puzzle Pieces stencil onto the plate and rubbed a piece of white cardstock over the plate to lift the print.
  • Next, I placed the Dotted Lines stencil over the gel plate print and inked that up with some more Worn Lipstick DOX ink.
  • I removed that stencil and replaced it with the Blazing Stars stencil and inked that one with some Picked Raspberry DOX ink.  I splattered over that stencil with my white Posca pen so just the stars would have the splatters.
  • After the panel was dry, I added the sentiment along the bottom in my Misti.
  • I glued the finished card front onto a piece of white, then pink cardstock and then onto an A2 sized card base.

Here are the 3 stencils I used:



Discount Code for A Colorful Life Designs
(Affiliate with no extra cost to you) 

Thanks so much for taking a look.

Adding my card to these challenges:
Just Us Girls- ANYTHING GOES WITH STENCILS

Supplies
Stamps- Welcome Sweet Little One (Impression Obsession)
Inks- DOX, Verafine Clair
Paper- heavy white (Scribes Nook- Waterloo, Ont.)
Accessories and Tools- stencils (A Colorful Life Designs); white Posca pen;
Gel Plate; Speedball Brayer; TE Blending Brushes

3 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

A wonderful card as a result of your multiple layers of ink, Karen.
Blessings
Maxine

Pat said...

This is a fabulous new baby card Karen and love the pink tones with the orange and the three stencils using your gelli plate, and finished with a lovely black stamped sentiment and a few pretty gems to finish. What a great idea to spatter the white with the Blazing Stars stencil in place so they only cover the stars. x

Lisa Elton said...

What a fun card, Karen! Your mix of stenciled patterns flow together so well. Thanks for sharing this with us at Just Us Girls!