Sunday 20 October 2024

Stink, Stank, Stunk

Welcome
Here is another card for the October release from A Colorful Life Designs featuring a Grinch theme. 

So here's what I did to create my card.
  • I placed a piece of white cardstock onto my Make Art Station and then added the Stink Stank Stunk stencil over that.  I inked it with some Cracked Pistachio and some Rustic Wilderness Distress Oxide ink.
  • Leaving the stencil in place, I splattered with my black Posca pen and set aside to dry.
  • I die cut the TV and the details and glued them into place.  I added the stenciled hand into the TV.
  • Next, I stenciled the ornament from the stencil with some Lumberjack Plaid and a bit of Villainous Potion DOX ink.  I splattered that with my white Posca pen and when that was dry, I fussy cut it out.
  • I took a piece of green cardstock, placed the stencil onto it and inked with my Versamark ink.  I added some white embossing powder and heat set the letters.
  • I splattered the bottom part of the panel with my white Posca pen.
  • I glued the green piece onto some red cardstock, then onto a white A2 sized card base.
  • I used some foam tape to pop the TV over the card front and added the ornament the same way.

Here is the stencil I used:

Discount Code for A Colorful Life Designs
(Affiliate with no extra cost to you) 

Thanks so much for coming by and taking a look.

Adding my card to these challenges:
Crafty Calendar- ANYTHING GOES
Inkspirational- SEASONAL
Send A Smile 4 Kids- HOLIDAY/CELEBRATION CARDS 4 KIDS
Cardz 4 Guyz- T IS FOR....(TV)

Supplies
Stamps- none
Inks- DOX, Versamark
Paper- Scribes Nook (Waterloo, Ontario)
Accessories and Tools- stencil (A Colorful Life Designs); Make Art Station (Ranger);
white and black Posca pens; white EB powder; heat tool; small inking brushes (Amazon);
TV die (Amazon)

No comments: