Sunday 13 October 2024

Grinch Tag

Good Morning
Mr. Grinch is back!!
These fun new stencils from A Colorful Life Designs are just some from the 'Grinch' series this month.
This one is rightly called:
and the sentiment is from the stencil set called:

So, here's what I did to create my tag.
  • I placed the Grinch Season stencil over a piece of white cardstock and inked it up with some Black Soot Distress Oxide ink.
  • Next, I die cut the face using a circle die and then inked the whole face with some Cracked Pistachio and some Rustic Wilderness DOX ink and splattered with my black Posca pen.
  • I used a yellow Paint marker to add a dot to the eyes to make him look more grinchy.
  • I inked up the sentiment with the Stink Stank Stunk stencil and some Rustic Wilderness ink then cut it out.
  • I embossed a piece of red cardstock with the Burlap EB folder, then cut it with the star die.  I cut a piece of printed cardstock with a larger star die and glued the 2 together.
  • I used some foam tape to add the Grinch's face over the stars, then  I added the sentiment using some foam tape as well.
  • Finally, I punched a hole in the top and added some red and white twine.

Here are the stencils I used:


Discount Code for A Colorful Life Designs
(Affiliate with no extra cost to you) 

Thanks so much for coming by and taking a look.

Adding my tag to these challenges:
Simon Says Wed.- ADD SOME TEXTURE
Allsorts- ANYTHING GOES or MAGICAL, MYTHS and/or LEGEND
Krafty Chicks- CHRISTMAS

Supplies
Stamps- none
Inks- DOX
Paper- Scribes Nook- Waterloo, Ont.
Accessories and Tools- stencils (A Colorful Life Designs); inking brushes (Amazon); 
Infinity Circle die (HA); Star die (Scrapbook.com); Burlap EB folder (Honeybee),
paint pen; black Posca pen

2 comments:

Pat said...

Another fun card with the Grinch Karen and love the starshaped design using papers in the background, and a fun complementary sentiment too. x

Verna Angerhofer said...

Super fun design and it will look great hanging from a tree or in a window! I love it!