Saturday 5 October 2024

Jingle All the Way


Good Morning
Today's card features the newly released stencil from  A Colorful Life Designs called;
I must say that it did make for a very festive and simple card.

So, here's what I did to create my card.
  • I placed a piece of white cardstock onto my Make Art Station and positioned the Festoons stencil over that. I inked it up with some Lumberjack Plaid Distress Oxide ink.
  • I wiped the stencil off, moved it over and inked with some Fossilized Amber DOX ink. 
  • I repeated that again and inked one more time with some Rustic Wilderness DOX ink, covering my white card front panel.
  • I die cut the sentiment letters in the same colours as the stenciled panel and glued them onto the sentiment shadow that I cut in some white cardstock.
  • I glued my stenciled card front panel onto a piece of red, then green cardstock and then onto a white A2 sized card base.
  • I used some foam tape to pop the sentiment over the background.
  • I die cut 2 red starbursts and added them around the sentiment with 2 shiny gems in the centers.

Here is the stencil I used:

Discount Code for A Colorful Life Designs
(Affiliate with no extra cost to you) 

Thanks so much for coming by and taking a look.

Adding my card to these challenges:
Simon Says Monday- CHRISTMAS/WINTER
Crafty Catz- ANYTHING GOES/STENCIL
ABC Christmas- S - STENCIL/ T- TRADITIONAL COLORS
Cut it Up- INSPIRED BY A SONG
(Deck the Halls)

Supplies
Stamps- none
Inks- DOX
Paper- Scribes Nook (Waterloo, Ont.)
Accessories and Tools- stencil and gems (A Colorful Life Designs); Make Art Station (Ranger);
Jingle Bells die (A Pocketful of Happiness); Big Tidings dies (TH)

2 comments:

Pat said...

I love the combination of the bright green, red and yellow Karen, and the stencil with the garlands covering the background, and the three colours used on the die cut letters, and the fun starburst ith a gem in the middle of each...a great card. x

Lynda said...

What an absolutely fun and colourful card - it really did make me smile. Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT