Saturday, 25 July 2026

So Many Happy Wishes

Welcome
Here is another card featuring our Mid Month release from A Colorful Life Designs called:
I paired it up with a stencil from last month's release called 

Here is what I did to create my card.
  • I placed the Mid Century Minimalist stencil over a piece of white cardstock and inked it up with some Uncharted Mariner Distress Oxide ink.
  • I lifted that stencil off, placed down the Patterned Noise stencil and inked that up with some Cracked Pistachio DOX ink.
  • Next, I die cut the sentiment words from some dark blue cardstock 5 times and glued those together creating a stacked sentiment. I used the word outline to die cut right from the middle of the stenciled panel.
  • I glued my card front onto a piece of dark blue cardstock, then onto a white A2 sized card base.
  • I glued the sentiment into the space I cut away with the word outline and added some silver gems around it.
  • I used a scrap piece of the blue cardstock to die cut the string detail and glued that under the sentiment to finish my card off.

Here are the stencils I used:


My Discount Code for Your Entire Order from A Colorful Life Designs:

Much thanks for stopping by and taking a look.

Adding my card to these challenges:
Simon Says Wed.- CREATE YOUR OWN BKG
Just Add Ink- STENCILS AND DIES
Just Us Girls- ANYTHING GOES STENCIL WEEK

Supplies
Stamps- none
Inks- DOX
Paper- Solar White/blue 
Accessories and Tools- Stencils (A Colorful Life Designs); TE Blending Brushes;
Happy Wishes die (SSS); Twine die (Temu)

5 comments:

Carol said...

Such pretty colors and I really like your stencils. Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls stencil challenge!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I admire how you put stencils together to make your beautiful cards, love the colour mix here, with the large sentiment. x

Tina said...

Another great card! I love how you've cropped the outline die from the background panel. Very effective! Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink.

ElizStewart said...

Karen... fabulous stenciling combination! Such a clean and fun birthday greeting...thanks for sharing your creativity as always with Just Us Girls.

Pat said...

Another wonderful stencil pairing Karen, and the blue and green look great together and what a super idea to use the outline sentiment die to cut away the top layer and then added that very dimensional sentiment in a darker blue which looks great, and the silver gems and blue die cut string finish it beautifully. x